- To secure high quality educational provision that generates high aspirations and achievement
- To ensure all students excel across a range of performance measures
- To establish a network approach to system-led school improvement
- To develop outstanding leadership and governance within each of our schools and across Venturers Trust
- To create thriving learning communities.
- Working together as a wider family of schools, we are able to share best practice in teaching and learning and share a joint approach to supporting our students, staff and parents/carers
- As the most diverse and inclusive MAT currently in Bristol, spanning both north and south of the City, and including primary, secondary, all-age and a special school - Venturers Trust has a wealth of expertise to draw upon
- The joint sponsors bring to Venturers Trust outstanding support and expertise in education, alongside a demonstrable commitment to improve the life chances of young people, both during their educational journey and beyond.
A coherent, rich and responsive curriculum that:
- Establishes high aspirations and expectations
- Nurtures and celebrates a range of talents and skills
- Unleashes curiosity and creativity
- Introduces children to new experiences, situations and challenges
- Encourages independent minds
- Builds capacity to be reflective, resilient, resourceful, enterprising and self-assured
- Provides stretch and challenge, regardless of starting point
- Supports the development of healthy minds and bodies
- Develops a respect and responsibility for family, community and the environment.
For parents/ carers
- A commitment to working in partnership with parents/carers
- An active involvement in your child’s education
- Confidence that high educational standards will be maintained and improved.
- Active professional learning communities
- Commitment to a planned programme of continuing professional learning and development
- The growth of leaders, teachers and associate staff is nurtured and encouraged from within the Trust.
- Commitment to excellent training
- Strategic use of the skills and talents of current governors and considered succession planning
- Participation in a range of school activities
- Contributing to the ongoing, positive development of all schools within the Trust.
For Trust partners
- Supporting the dissemination of best practice across the family of schools – innovation, policy and practice, systems, research, pedagogy
- Enabling expertise, leaders, materials and support services to be shared across schools
- Enabling more efficient and effective use of resources
- Strengthening and coordinating community, business and university links and related opportunities for students and staff.
Our Strategic Plan 2017-20 can be viewed at the link below.